The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an independent financial regulatory body. It regulates financial firms providing services in the UK to ensure information provided to consumers is fair and accurate. Exotic Direct is a trading name of Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Articles in this section
- When can I make a claim?
- Why have you only taken 10 Direct Debit payments from me over the last 12 months?
- When will you take my first payment?
- When does cover start on a 30 day free insurance policy?
- When can I put cover in place if I haven't got my pet yet?
- Can I add another pet in the future?
- Do you offer lifetime cover?
- Can you pay my vet directly?
- At what age can I insure my pet?
- Do you insure pets that have been previously treated for illness?