The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an independent financial regulatory body. It regulates financial firms providing services in the UK to ensure information provided to consumers is fair and accurate. Exotic Direct is a trading name of Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Articles in this section
- Why is registering at a veterinary practice recommended?
- Does my pet need an annual health and dental check?
- What will I need to submit a claim?
- Can you pre-authorise my claim?
- Can I claim for dental treatment?
- Can I claim for MRI, CT or CAT scans?
- Have you received my claim?
- My pet has passed away, what should I do?
- ExoticDirect during Covid-19
- When can I make a claim?