We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your claim when it is logged on our system. If you have not received this email, it is most likely that your claim form has not reached us yet.
Articles in this section
- Why is registering at a veterinary practice recommended?
- Does my pet need an annual health and dental check?
- What will I need to submit a claim?
- Can you pre-authorise my claim?
- Can I claim for dental treatment?
- Can I claim for MRI, CT or CAT scans?
- Have you received my claim?
- My pet has passed away, what should I do?
- ExoticDirect during Covid-19
- When can I make a claim?