Regular check-ups with your vet can play a key role in your pets wellbeing. A full top to toe physical exam can help to pick up illnesses early on. You must take proper care of Your pet and arrange and pay for any annual treatment or vaccination(s) normally recommended by a Veterinary Surgeon to prevent Illness or injury. If you do not, we may be unable to pay future claims.
Articles in this section
- Why is registering at a veterinary practice recommended?
- Does my pet need an annual health and dental check?
- What will I need to submit a claim?
- Can you pre-authorise my claim?
- Can I claim for dental treatment?
- Can I claim for MRI, CT or CAT scans?
- Have you received my claim?
- My pet has passed away, what should I do?
- ExoticDirect during Covid-19
- When can I make a claim?